Part of the Dandenong Community since 1952
The practice was established by Dr Raoul Tunbridge in 1952, and moved to a purpose built clinic in 1969, at 153 Foster Street Dandenong, where there has been a medical practice, or quasi-medical practice since the 1870s.
We have since moved into a new practice at 37 Langhorne Street Dandenong. This surgery was officially opened in February 2001, by Dr Raoul Tunbridge AOM.
Currently we have 6 GPs and a sessional podiatrist. There is an in-house pathology service (Australian Clinical Labs) and this is done through a fully licensed collection centre in the building. We also house a leased pharmacy.
Other clinical services (radiology, other physiotherapists, community health services etc) are all nearby, and there is a close relationship with Dandenong Hospital and the rest of the Southern Health Care Network.
The practice also has close links with two local private hospitals (South Eastern private and The Valley Private Hospital) and Pinelodge Clinic (a private psychiatric hospital).